Thursday, March 3, 2011

BOYS






Milo drinking an Aussie hot chocolate drink called Milo

These kids are crazy and have more personality than I could dream of. Why is it that I get online and see my other blogs and ask myself why I am not a more talented writer? I wish I more eloquently wrote about my children and the joy they are to me. I wish I could communicate how amazing they are... but I guess it is easier for me to capture them in photos. I love how much an image can say. Looking at these people must get the sense of how fun the Hadley boys are. I certainly enjoy them.

3 comments:

Erik & Nicole said...

They are so cute. We have only met Mason once when he was a baby, he is so old now and looks like Geoff. Milo still so cute, I know my kids would have so much fun with them!

Robert said...

LOVE the stack hat little guy!! Looks like Masey does too :)

Sydney L. said...

i totally agree that your photos tell stories!

http://sydsense.blogspot.com